Need a logo for a Webapplication / Iphone development consulting business. I imagine a logo that combines the strong and stable look of a classic oak style tree with a modern colorful web look/feel. I am ok with making things abstract, but not to iconified.
SpectrumTree.com & SpectrumLeaf.com
"Spectrum" should denote the ability of my business to provide the full spectrum of products and services for web development, iphone development, flash development.
"Tree" should denote that the company is firmly rooted and dependable. We focus on developing web andmobile applications with a clean design and strong architecture.
The logo should denote solid + creative.
I am noticing that the more abstract designs are feeling more right to me, so I have changed the description... no longer does the direction have to use a literal tree or leaf... it can be more abstract.
Also, you can focus on either the tree or leaf idea, although the leaf ideas seem to be doing better than the tree ideas.
- company name "SpectrumTree" should look well when placed to the right of the logo
- logo should have clean enough lines to print well on a small business card (moo.com)
- would like a "daughter" logo for SpectrumLeaf. This logo should be tied to the SpectrumTree logo in color scheme and basic look/feel
- No Gradients. Prefer 4-6 colors.
- Do not want the font for the company name "SpectrumTree" to be overly stylized.
- Use soft colors. Don't want colors to be so bold that they demand all attention
- logos not blocky
- not glossy, not 3d.