How T.J. Tavares started their logo design journey
We have launched a new site ‘trinitywebsolutions.net' and are potentially re-branding the look/feel/color based on your logo design. We are a partner for a national Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software application vendor. We provide local (St. Louis, Missouri) installation and network infrastructure support to Dr.’s offices for EMR implementations. Demonstrating how the logo looks on a business card will enhance your chance for selection.
Trinity Web Solutions
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Trinity Web Solutions is a reseller partner for anational Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software application vendor. We provide local (St. Louis, Missouri)installation and network infrastructure support to Dr.’s offices for EMRimplementations. Demonstrating how thelogo looks on a business card will enhance your chances for selection.
We are seeking a design that embodies our brand drivers:
· Information Technology Experts
· Able to make hard concepts easy or complex taskssimple.
We would like our brand identity to be distinct and memorable. We want people who catch a glimpse of our logoat a tradeshow or online, to think immediately about EMR, Health InformationTechnology, and quality local support. "Trinity" originates from our three step end-to-end process to deliver EMR; specifically 1. Assessment 2. Implementation 3. Support
Our website is geared primarily to doctors andclinicians who want to find more information on Electronic Medical Records(EMR). The website also providesinformation such as the process for installation, return on investment, andvendor neutral news and EMR case studies. The site will also serve as a portalfor post implementation support.
- 100% original well-designed professional logo
- "Illustration + text" logo is preferred.
- We want the user to see our company as smart with technicalexpertise. We also want to be perceived as connected, credible, and making complextasks easy.
- Looking for brand recognition.
- From a brand perspective think Apple, Google, Verizon NOTGo-daddy or Matrix (the movie)
- The tag Line: EMR Delivered. Would be nice to see next to the logo or incorporated as part of the logo
- Trinity Web Solutions should resonate with doctors from ahealth care perspective, not necessarily from a triangle or religiousperspective and definitely NOT from a “Matrix the movie” perspective.
- A combination of blue/gray colors is preferred although weare completely open to new ideas!
- White background is preferred.
- Logo will be used on web, banners, icons, and businesscards.
- The logo should print well in black or white colors.
- Final artwork to be delivered as Vector format.
- We are open to looking at your creative designs and we areprepared to change our mind.
- aggressive or edgy logos
- Dry medical, doctor, or patient graphics
- Computer type icons (including smiley facecomputer, keyboard, mouse, code, etc.)