We are a "boutique" consulting-advisory firm that directly advises government officials of the highest level (Secretaries of State, Ministers, Vice Presidents etc.) on issues of technology and Internet growth policies.
We help governments around the world formulate coherent Strategies so that their economies become more digital and their citizens improve their access to Broadband Internet and new technologies.
The outcome of our work is strategies and projects that accelerate the use of Information and Communication Technologies, across all aspects of different countries economies and societies.
We need your creativity so as to project a serious image, yet be easily recognized. Our preference is to use in the logo our brand title i.e. "digital-projects.eu" as is, so as to signify our European origins as well as our Internet/tech field of activity.
In our own very simple efforts with have just tried to play with the dot in ".eu" but we need something better. See our initial (but failed!) try at http://www.digital-projects.eu
However, you could try to also include an icon, play with the "dot" or provide designs as per your creativity, as long as "digital-projects.eu" is clearly visible yet serious-looking enough.
Logo will be used in all branding including stationery, business cards etc. Sample applications of each proposed logo on stationery would be appreciated.
Government officials of the highest level such as Ministry Secretaries, Secretaries of State, Ministers, Vice-Presidents of countries' governments
CEOs of prominent International technology firms
The logo will be used in all marketing material.
- Logo needs to be legible, clean, unique and recognizable as a brand
- It should have some modern twist, but should emit “high-class”
- Logo may also include some element/ icon apart from text.
- Experiment with different types of fonts
- Ability to resize (vector based). Able to be placed on a business card.
- No greys or dull colors.
- I seem to prefer sharp, clean, and sometimes modern looking fonts. But, be creative!
- Do not use any stock images or cheap looking clip art in the logo
- No feminine colors
- The logo must lend to a horizontal layout
The files required are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Print file format - .eps (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg (RGB very high resolution)
Print file - layered .psd (RGB)