Very competent designer, was always willing to make tweaks and go the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied. I will definitely invite Tokngulu to my next design contest
How Patent&Trademarks started their logo design journey
Australian Patent and TradeMark Services
(1) are a new company of patent and trademark attorneys.
(2) help people protect their intellectual property . This includes, their ideas, innovations, designs, brands, and trademarks.
(3) do not practice in other areas of law.
(4) need a fresh looking and appealing logo to grab new customers.
(5) are not an old stuffy law firm.
(6) no kangaroos or other australian themes as we already have the "australian" in our name.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting businesses, companies, and individuals who are about to start a new business.
They could be overseas companies looking to protect their ideas in Australia, or Australian customers looking to protect their ideas in Australia and overseas.
They are usually on the ball and want to protect their ideas and businesses from being copied by competitors.
We want the logo to make us look:
(3) and experienced.
We want to use the logo in our letterheads, fliers, invoices, etc.
It is preferable that the logo fits the colour design of our website, but we do not want to impose too much on your creative flair. So we would be happy to make a white background for the logo so it can be displayed on our website.
We really need something that stands out and that will be remembered and liked by businesses.