How David Marcus started their logo design journey
We think ground travel is cool. We have a cutting-edge website that makes planning train and bus travel much easier. Your logo should evoke the excitement of travel, especially by train or bus, with a modern web 2.0 look.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Travelers use Routefriend to plan trips that use ground transportation. Routefriend includes trains, buses, ferries and taxis in addition to flights. The audience is largely student/independent travelers considering taking a bus or train in their search for the best deal. Routefriend has global coverage.
- Logo is consistent with site vibe: "Ground travel is easy, fun and speedy."
- Incorporates the word "routefriend" with a friendly font
- Orange and red color scheme is preferred
- Modern look, rounded edges
- Looks good on a white background
- The logo should be able to be animated. (While the travel search is executing, the logo will animate.)
- Nothing that would evoke old-fashioned or slow...e.g., don't put in a steam engine.