Uforia Studios or just Uforia. We would like to see logos with both names
THE ONLY chain of fitness & wellness destinations
THAT builds relationships based on common fitness pursuits
FOR body conscious, active people
WHO yearn for a variety of high quality classes in a team like atmosphere
IN AN ERA OF diminishing face-to-face human interaction in the San Francisco Bay Area
Uforia’s unique portfolio of services are traditional and unconventional group fitness classes. The classes are developed to support our core concept that fitness is foremost about people and relationships, not about equipment. The studios will be small (intimate), with a clean design. Uforia is as much a destination to spend time in (like a café) as it is a place to stay healthy – it’s a lifestyle location.
Uforia is targeting women (and men to a lesser degree) ages 30-55 with disposable income. Uforia will be a neighborhood fitness studio and we want to attract moms and highly educated professionals. Our target audience is comfortable with social media and use sites like Yelp, Groupon, and Facebook.
We are looking for a logo to represent our fitness studio – Uforia
A few things we don’t want in the logo:
1) Feminine colours or feel, although a majority of our members will be women we don’t want to give the impression that this is a women only facility
2) Any logo that is really sporty or has a picture of a person running or working out
A few things we want in the logo:
1) Typeface should be clear, simple, fresh and clean. We want something that stands out.
2) We want the logo to feel like it can stand alone and has a high-end feel
3) Bright colours are ok
4) Symbol(s) with the name would be good or it could just be the name. In addition to the full logo, a simplified/reduced/part of it that could stand alone would be helpful. Perhaps a graphical or typographical element.
Please make sure the logo is fully scalable (vectorized), and fully printable; it works good in grayscale (black&white) mode, and also in one color version (white and black). This is all very important because as a company mark logo will have various usage purposes (administrative, marketing, on product, on letterheads, business cards etc.)
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo