Up With Trees is an established non-profit in Tulsa, Oklahoma working hard to plant, preserve & promote Tulsa's urban forest.
We are looking for a logo to put on print publications and possibly apparel for a fashion forward fundraiser event called "Redbuds & Runways" which includes a local "home grown" fashion show, DJ, signature cocktails and more.
We are aiming to attract a young, hip crowd who are interested in not only fashion, but in “living green,” and inner-city sustainability through planting trees.
Looking for logo that incorporates fashion, modern, and/or trendsetting blend of city meets forest. Think along the lines of a design that is contemporary, stylish, and original. Graphic will be used on promotional publications as well as t-shirts and other items.
We will feature bright colors (including neon green, hot pink and orange for spring) and would love to see those colors incorporated in design. We want something eye-catching, a look that will make people feel good & support a worthy cause.
Also -- Redbuds are the Oklahoma state tree and have a beautiful, heart shaped leaf that could be incorporated into the design!
* Fun, eye-catching & unique (lets stand out from the rest)!
* Event name, "Redbuds and Runways" (we like Scriptina font for this)
* Non-profit name, "Up With Trees" (we like a simpler font for this)
* The clever use of the "Redbud" leaf or tree (heart shaped leaf) and Bold &/or Vibrant Designs utilizing a bright color scheme (our colors include green, pink, orange -- please see redbud image attached for inspiration)
* Clean design with concept visuals and urban influence
* We may want to use this across other clothing and products so bear in mind.
* Elements of city/downtown skyline
* Evergreen, palm or other non-native trees
* Too many colors
* "Cutesy" or "busy" design
We will leave feedback daily, good luck!!