Die Idee von 99designs fand ich klasse und war der Grund hier mit zumachen.
Da wir für die Zukunft unser Unternehmen deutschlandweit betreiben möchten, war es wichtig die Meinung von vielen Menschen bzw. Designer einzubeziehen .
Die Teilnehmer des Wettbewerbs haben sich außerordentlich kreativ gezeigt. Und haben sich dabei selbstständig im Projekt weiter entwickelt.
Vielen Dank für die gute Zusammenarbeit.
LUXUS CARS & RENT
How Jantje started their logo design journey
Meubelaanhuis.nl is Dutch and means in English:
Meubel = Furniture
Aan = To
Huis = Home
(e.g. as in 'furniture to your home')
We are a small furniture store specialized in making our own oak furniture designs.
We like to start selling of our unique furniture designs online, by a wehsop, which will open in a few weeks from now.
Selling oak furniture is new in this in this market, instead of the conventional showroom/store. Why the name: meubelaanhuis.nl ('furniture to your home').
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mainly young couples who live together and both work fulltime.
Oak is natural and durable material to make hip and modern furniture.
Due to the material, it is not low in price as furniture you will find at large warehouses (e.g. IKEA). We want to offer lower prices because we sell exclusively from a webshop, but not mainly focusing on low pricing, but on trendy design...!
Our targetgroup is used to buy modern oak furniture in a reallife store/showroom, but we want to be innovative by starting selling from a trendy webshop!
- Please include the company name in the logo: meubelaanhuis.nl
- We like to place our new logo mainly on a white background. It would be great however, if the logo has a white lining so we can also use it on coloured surfaces.
- A modern, fresh and trendy logo
- Idea to use in the logo: a house, delivery men unloading from a truck
- You are free to experment with different fons, both for the 'meubel' as 'aanhuis.nl' part of the logo.
- Currently we use in our website the following colours, perhaps you can use as a basis to work with:
Brown/gray (in reference to wood furniture, (#3B362E in headers and #665C49 in subheaders)
Green #92D404 (in reference that it is SAFE to shop online and COMFORTABLE delivery to the clients home)
Optional: Red #EC6139 (an extra colour used in the website when prices are mentioned on the site)
- I am not at all a great designer, but I tried to make something out of it, perhaps to start out with (please refer to attachment).