A terrific, professional, responsive designer with wonderful instincts and a great sense of customer service. Plus, a lot of fun to work with. I plan to work with this designer again and again.
How codegorilla started their logo design journey
I am the new State Chair for Texas. I am changing everything from top to bottom. I have competed in this sport for over 15 years and competed locally, nationally, and internationally. I have a background in sports photography, and art.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience includes the members of the USA Powerlifting organization in the state of Texas, potential members, and powerlifting enthusiasts in general. We have members of all ages ranging from 14 through 80 years old. We have teams that represent high schools, colleges, and the gyms the atheltes train at.
- needs to be an ICONIC logo that we can use to brand everything, from clothing to stationary.
- USA Powerlifting (USAPL) is the main organization but I would like to see Texas as the dominant wording.
- state colors are red, white, and blue.
- iconic symbols for Texas include the shape of the state, the flag, lone star, branding irons, etc.
- BOLD! Remember everything is bigger in Texas :)
I would NOT like to see silhouettes of muscle men lifting, longhorns or cowboys!!