We're looking for a fun, professional logo for an online magic shop and magic content producer.
Please read the brief for more info. We'll post comments on every logo as soon as we get chance!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Vanishing Inc is a fresh, new company selling products to magicians.
We'll be producing our own range of books, tricks and DVDs while also
selling some of the best magic products from around the world.We're looking for a logo that helps describe our brand.
- We are a fresh, modern company. The logo should be clean and crisp.
Think Web 2.0 - simple imagery, modern fonts and inviting colours.
- Most magic websites nowadays use grungy imagery to attract a younger
crowd. We don't want this - we'd like to the logo to show that we are
experienced and trustworthy.
- Consider the title of the company. The word "vanishing" is very powerful and summons up some great imagery.
- The logo will be used on our website, marketing, books and DVDs. So it'll need to translate well to those mediums.
- The logo should be in vector format. Ideally Illustrator, but Photoshop will be accepted too (so long as it's vector). We're using CS3, so it can be any version up to that.
- While magicians will be our target audience, we want to stay away from cliche rabbits in the hat and magic wands.