The logo will be used for a VERY UNIQUE SITE with great potential for expanded use! This vet already has a large following and is looking to revitalize his presence online.
Looking for a design that is somewhat cool, clean, pet-owner friendly, yet professional. Concept should tie in with Dogtor J's expertise in diet-related health issues. Nothing too intricate. We want to "get it" right away. And nothing cutesy.
Please see links below for style we like. Brush stroke line art preferred. NO cartoons/characters.
Dogtor J (Note spelling)
This logo will be included in the header of a new website still in design, and eventually be applied to business cards and likely products for sale. As the name implies, Dogtor J is a veterinarian but please note that he treats dogs and cats equally and this must be reflected in the design. Also, the site is largely diet/nutrition related and this should likely figure into your creative thinking.
We appreciate creative line art so if that's your forte, please submit!
All concise yet imaginative concepts welcome.
As we researched other animal-related sites, we found paw prints everywhere and have tired of this theme. Therefore, paw print designs will not be considered unless very unique and ancillary in nature.
Colors at this point are up for grabs, though we may ask to see alternate schemes prior to selecting a winner, especially if our web design progresses as hoped.
- JUST ADDED: The winning design will likely reference food in some appealing way since this relates to Dogtor J's specialty.
- Brush stroke type line art is our preference - classy, impressionistic
- Please see this link for an idea of style we like:
- Pet-owner friendly, PROFESSIONAL appearance
- Tagline: Food intolerance in pets and their people
- Clarity in design
- Logo will be trademarked
- Vectored art. Image will eventually be used for other purposes. It's worth the effort!
- NO cartoonish styles or "characters"
- Pawprints are too predictable, try to avoid unless your concept is exceptional.
- No clip art
- No pastels
- Not looking for "cute"
- No bulky fontsTHANKS!