Manny was great to work with - took our feedback and came back with multiple options very quickly. Loved the designs!
How Cédric NICOLAS started their logo design journey
Ville Fluide stands for Fluid City in english. The service will be a revolutionary way to use huge availabilities existing in private cars where 80% of trips are made with an alone driver in its car. It will use advanced GPS and cellular technologies to make the trip matches possible in real-time.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a logo applicable for the web site, business cards etc. Logo should be simple and straightforward to understand. Following concepts and ideas should/could be carried by the design :
- sustainable development and greenhouse gases savings
- dynamic carpooling or ridesharing
- trust between riders
- service applicable to everybody, very simple to use, intuitive
- based on mobile device, cellular technologies, GPS
- incitative : drivers get money to lift other people
- community enabler : people will meet each other by the way of the service. It is a sort of RideFriendFinder
- Green color should appear, but not exclusively
- A car representation is strongly wished, but abstract evocations are possible.
- A driver and one or more passengers, or a suggested representation of 2 or more people traveling together.
- Logo should be recognizable from a long distance, as we expect to put a stickers on subscriber's cars in order for passenger to find them in a easy way. This means probably that the logo should be graphically quite simple. Using flashy contrasted colors may also help to recognize it from far away.
- Clearly separate the name of the company from the logo, as the company name may change. But use a font and color matching graphically with the logo