Kim was great to work with--efficient, responsive to my needs, and really flexible. I had over 220 designs submitted, and hers always stood out. She has a really good eye for design and a professional touch. I highly recommend her.
How aii started their logo design journey
WaterMasterOnline is a web-based software solution for helping irrigation companies keep track of their finances, water shares and shareholders.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Seeking a professional logo for online water management software. Focus should be on on "irrigation" (think farming) not "public works" .
- Logo should probably utilize natural colors (greens, blues, browns) to represent our focus on irrigation systems.
- Something with a water droplet effect would be cool (so it looks like there are raindrops on the logo). This is certainly not a requirement, but might be interesting...
- Think farming, rain-bird type sprinklers, etc.
- Stay away from "public works" looking logos. We don't want faucets, etc.
- Logo should be subtle and earthy, not bold and flashy..