We got the dream logo, what every new business wants. Great to work with, patient and understands the brief straight away. Thanks Ravello, look forward to working with you. Prince.
How SMARTWALLPLATE started their logo design journey
need a logo that I can create web site templates (main page - other pages - provide various sizes) also for business cards, stationary, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
logo goal - attracts savvy e-consumer (think iphone user) interested in buying a "smarter" powered electrical wall plate replacement products for home/hotel/small-biz-office. Want light, clean, sharp (it is modern electrical stuff afterall) yet warm consumer oriented design (women just as likely to purchase) - conveys feelings of very professional and a confident-it-will-work and looks-good. WILL likely contract with winner to do more WEB SITE DESIGN WORK.
- 1. Confident, friendly consumer oriented style
- 2. colorful somewhere between pastels and too "fun" vibrant colors
- 3. progressive - a today style, design
- 4. emphasizes SMART - you're doing more with less, efficient, smart, sharper
- 5. short, sharp, taglines welcomed
- 1. old-fashioned, traditional looks or too wacked-out progressive
- 2. intense, dark, earth-tone, amateur-web colors
- 3. boring - doesn't pop, and/or stand-out
- 4. capital letters - too grand