Great designer. GAdrian's design really represented what our non-profit was all about
How sidrablue started their logo design journey
- We are a start up web development company, run by young but experienced developers. Our aim is to help small but relatively established companies grow their business through a high quality web presence (Quality over quantity).
Sidra means tree, so we are after a logo and business card which conveys nature and quality, while being vibrant, simple and elegant.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Businesses who value quality and professionalism
- Business who are only just beginning to realise the potential of the web and its associated technologies
- Established businesses who already have a web presence, but want something new, exciting and need more out of the web
- We are after something simple, clean and elegant, a logo that has our name and an icon
- The icon needs to follow some kind of nature motif like a leaf, or some intertwined leaves, or tree/branches
- Sidra is the main name, the "Blue" is because "Sidra" alone was taken as a domain and business name, but also compliments the intended branding.
- Colour scheme would be Green, Blue, White. Feel free to use green or blue for the wording and/or icon
- background can be any of the colours, or perhaps one for each side of the business card. The logo by itself must be on a transparent background
- Example Green - #ccff66 or something close/similar (gradients can use this as “base” color)
- Example Blue - #0099cc or something close/similar (gradients can use this as “base” color), and don't feel restricted as its just an example color, as with the green above
- Logo must be scalable, and wording + logo must be compatible both horizontally and vertically
We don't want
- If you choose to represent nature via a leaf, don't use a plain one (one that looks like a plain oval), or the "Canadian" one.
- No animals or living beings