Integral Institute for Women's Health and Research, Inc (IIWHR)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A HEATLCARE COMPANY AND MEDICALLY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR PRE AND POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN.The IIWHR is a non-profit organization formed for the purpose of advancing the health and wellness of women passing through menopause. The IIWHR’s team is committed to providing women in menopause the correct combination and dose of hormones needed to restore body and mind to health and wellness. Our sole focus is to help each woman achieve her “personal” optimum level of health and wellness.
The mission of the Integral Institute for Women’s Health and Research (IIWHR) is to help women make a healthy and sustainable transition through menopause. We believe every woman can obtain her optimal state of physical health and mental and spiritual wellness by embracing the philosophies of these FIVE PILLARS of health and wellness:
· A strong commitment to oneself to achieve optimal health and wellness.
· Education and participation in proper physical activity that addresses posture, flexibility, balance and strength resulting in increased energy.
· Proper nutrition that provides the basis for good health and vitality while being satisfying and pleasurable.
· Appropriate medical intervention specific to individual needs.
· A state of mindfulness where the body, mind and spirit work harmoniously to help one reach optimal health
Women between the ages of 40-80, who are concerned about health and wellness; educated; ready to commit to themselves and learning
We want to appeal to a wide range of audiences who are empathetic to the plight of women going through menopause. These contributions aid women who would not otherwise be able to afford medical care.
1) Professional, somewhat academic but not stuffy
2) Current, relevant and Fresh!
3)A simple elegance that communicates warmth and caring
4) Appeals to women between 40 and 80
5) Do Not Want Frilly, Pink, Floral, Outdated look
6) Simple and clean in design
7) That would have international appeal
Suggested colors: updated tourquise and and 1 or 2 shades of blue-must still look fresh!!!