We're looking for a logo and a word mark for a new hair salon that featuring young talent. If you like to work with an ink pen or calligraphic strokes this might be the contest for you.
Hair by Tracy
We're looking for a logo and word mark to represent the brand for this new hair salon.
Logo - ink pen or calligriphic storkes. clean. not a facial rendering. black only (no gradients or fountain fills). Either side profile or face on with longer, flowing hair.
Word mark - Present font being used is Myraid...it represents what we're loking for but it's too popular in this format. Serif fonts but not as fancy as brush script as it needs to be readable from a passing vechile
- Black only. No shading or shadows
- CorelDRAW (CDR) or vector PDF
- List of font(s) used in design as the brochure and website will be based off the logo
- No bitmaps, shading or drop shadows
- A font that's going to cost me $250 to continue this project.