We are a launching a service where we will provide Spiritual and Wellness tips to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We will offer 100% handmade products from South America, India and Tibet.
Yagualife stands as a provider of products ranging from Dreamcatchers to Jewelry and Teas made by local artisans from around the world.
- Age 18 - 59
- Mostly girls but also guys
- Audience is curious about healthy lifestyles and Spiritual Wellbeing
- Audience are into Yoga, Alternative Medecine, Organic products etc...
- This logo will be used for the website as well as packaging. Therefore use a white background for it.
- We would like to see a Dreamcatcher in the design with feathers (optional). "Yagua" would be in the center of a dreamcatcher for example.
- Use a Sans Serif font ala Web 2.0 but not corny with cheap Photoshop tricks (no excessive shadows, gradients etc....)
- Focus on nature colors and warm colors ( green, brown, beige, purple ). Use a nature color with a purple or stand out color, no more than 3 colors in the logo please.
- The word "life" can be placed with less emphasis than Yagua.
- Use Chopra.com and Lululemon.com as references.
- Classy yet simple, hip and accesible to everyone.
- You can use Buddhist and South American Indian art as references for colors and logos.
- Have Fun and Thank you !!!