Placement, Caregiving, Care Management, Resources, Contact
Placement & Care Solutions
We have a comprehensive knowledge of the resources in the community to provide you and your family with the necessary accommodations that fit your individual needs. We take the time to understand your unique goals and needs, offering compassionate, personalized support and guidance every step of the way.
We can help you find:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Residential Care Homes
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- In-Home Care Services
- Independent Living Communities
Step 1: Assessment
• A personal assessment is completed by our knowledgeable Senior care consultants to determine a resident’s level of care, financial, geographic location, social and emotional needs and lifestyle preferences.
• Education is provided about the senior care options and resources available.
• Legal, financial and social resources are referred as needed.
Step 2: Care Options Provided
• Senior care services and living options that match a resident’s profile are presented.
• We review current care situations with the resident and family to ensure the services or situation is safe for seniors.
• We schedule tours for residents and families to selected senior living communities and care providers.
Step 3: Placement
• Guidance is provided through placement and transition, help is provided to facilitate a move.
• Communications between communities, health care providers, and caregivers are facilitated. Transition follow-up is provided to ensure needs and expectations are met.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all solution; instead, we take the time to learn about you and your loved one. We take into account things like independence level, medical needs, lifestyle, personal preferences, location, and much more when helping you select the right senior housing option.
Geriatric Care Management services are available at an hourly rate. Please contact us for a 15-minute free consultation to determine fit and rate.