Our Designer was amazing and made this 1st time experience for Logo Creation very easy for us since we are not Marketing Folks. I would have her do other work as well. 120% thrilled!
How shanamariegilbert started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Savvy Saucy Spicy
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We export Vanilla Beans, Nutmeg Seeds, and Cinnamon from their source in Indonesia (and also Vanilla Beans from Uganda). Supply them in bulk or in small quantities for the home cooks, chefs, kitchen store, etc...
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens (Growth, harmony and success.)
Aquas (Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.)
Yellows (Energy, intellect, fun and youth.)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like a more modern look just so it translates to current trends for foodies, organic seekers, etc...However, our product is from exotic locations, so that needs to be communicated as well.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
Our tag line: everything nice.
Jimdo templates to explore
1. Homepage -- Intro to what we offer...
2. 3 products...picture, description (that we're still writing), & pricing, secure paypal order link/amazon.com account.
3. Contact Info -- plus, message box linked to our email
4. Blog section (another title?) with cool recipe ideas, 'how to use spice', Why love Vanilla?, etc...
5. Who we are, where we live, why use us for your spice needs...