The flow works as follows ...
1. The user enters a request for wine.
2. Based on the location of the user, listening sellers nearby respond to the request with offers.
3. These requests and offers show up in the marketplace.
4. Buyers choose offers to buy wine.
5. Sellers can post requests without requests from buyers.
6. When a buyer confirms a purchase, the buyers payment account is debited and the sellers payment account is credited.
7. A notification receipt is sent to both buyer and seller. The buyer can now contact the seller to procure the wine - either at the seller venue, or the seller can ship the wine to the buyer.
8. Buyers can gift the purchase to a recipient, by simply emailing the notification receipt. The recipient can now claim the wine from the seller.
Currently there are 5 functional screens in the app ...
1. Registration / Profile - this is where the user registers and maintains information related to her / his account.
2. Marketplace - this is a list of requests and offers for wine.
3. Request / Offer wine - this is where the user enters information to either request or offer wine. The data here shows up as a request or offer in the marketplace.
4. Notifications - this is a list of items that the user has (a) purchased (b) sold (c) gifted or (d) received as a gift.
5. Ratings - this is a history of the ratings and reviews the user has entered for the different wines she / he has consumed.
We would like the new screens to be condensed to four or less ...
1. The Marketplace & Request / Offer screens should be made into one, maintaining the functionality of each. Please use the "Inspiration websites" as a guide - we would like a map incorporated.
2. A Profile screen.
3. A Notifications screen.
4. A Ratings screen.
The arrangement of the screen menu would also need to be updated.