Robert is a real pleasure to work with, continues to deliver top-notch quality work, is very creative, yet is detailed, structured and always willing to go that extra mile to collaborate with you.
How Emiller2 started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The CATIE solution transforms the retirement community resident experience with the delivery of superior amenities as well as transforming how the organization does business by streamlining processes and converting many operations from being paper-based to being electronic-based.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
The winning design:
- Will convey a clean, simple, and clear look and feel. Not cluttered or too technical. See \examples folder for some things that we like
- Should be visually attractive and appealing yet intuitive and user-friendly.
- Will utilize simple and large icons, clean and bold sans-serif fonts, layout, and color themes that are friendly for senior citizens who may not be tech-savvy.
- Engages visual elements that are layered and dimensional, not flat. Design elements will appear to have some depth or layers if the elements themselves are flat.
- Will utilize color schemes that are visually appealing and easy to see for people who may be vision impaired.
See design brief
What to avoid
Avoid anything to glossy or technical. This is to be used by senior citizens.Google "Flat UI" for examples of what we like. However, Flat UI can be made to appear to have layers and dimensions! See layout.jpg for examples of this.