SCREEN 1: EXPLORE PAGE
It’s the main section of the app: it provides a quick and effective access to all the available menus.
All menus are tagged with multiple ‘categories’ (e.g. ‘Thanksgiving’, ‘Meat’, ‘Italian’, ). The Explore page can group the categories in three families, for navigation clarity: ‘Special Events’ (Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, Birthday Party, …), ‘Type of food’ (Meat, Fish, Vegetarian, …), ‘Cuisine’ (American, Italian, French, …).
The Explore page MUST contain:
1. Location : full address (editable);
2. Access to the Categories (see above). Each category will have its own title text (e.g. 'Thanksgiving') and a representative image;
3. Search button
4. Navigation bar: it provides access to the different section of the app, it has 5 buttons : explore, favorites, bookings, messages, profile.
Proposals containing additional elements will be evaluated.
SCREEN 2: MENUS LIST
After selecting a category (e.g. 'Meat') from the Explore page, the user will see the list of all available menus tagged accordingly.
1. Location (editable)
2. List of menus. Each menu must contain: title, categories(tags), chef's name, price, cover photo, courses (e.g., appetizers, main course, dessert. It can be one single course or multiple), ratings.
3. 'Filters' and 'Sort by' buttons