If you are looking for a world class graphic designer than look no further! Mikoli has the talent and skill no matter what the task!
Highly recommend :)
Frerdfrith is not only a very talented designer, but he is a pleasure to do business with. I am a very demanding customer and he made every single change that I requested. Highly recommended.
- Austin Allan
Jol1030 was a pleasure to work with throughout this contest and delivered everything that I needed and to specifications. He was in constant contact and extremely professional in all his correspondence. I will definitely be using Jol1030 in future work and have no hesitation in endorsing him.
How Kabir1234568 started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
Energy Balancing Institute
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Energy Balancing is an understanding about the human energy field and how it changes shape and quality in normal life. It is also a set of practical tools that you can use to work with your own energies and the energies of situations you are in.
Energy Balancing is very practical – it’s used for daily life situations, as well as for more advanced states of inner work and meditation.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This poster is for a new book that is coming out called, “Your Energy In Action”; subtitle – Energy Balancing for Daily Living.
This poster is for people involved in Energy Balancing, as a quick reference poster for them to see some of the various “states” that the human energy field goes into, and to look at some common energy dynamics that go on between people.
The poster will be produced in both English ad German initially, with a Spanish version soon.
1. The poster was originally created in InDesign CS6. It can be exported into PDF, earlier versions of InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator (possibly other formats if you need them). What you are currently seeing is a pdf export. I can provide the files you need. Let me know what they are.
2. The basic layout of the poster is complete. You do not need to change or move around pictures or the text associated with them!
3. What is needed is color and possibly font changes.
4. I imagine the poster as colorful, with all the various sections having color to them. This is particularly true of the central circle section.
5. The fonts, especially for the headings, can be changed to suite the designer
6. I have created small boxes with black outlines around each sub-section within the poster. You will see many such sections. The black outlines can be removed – this was just to indicate to you what images go together so that they would have a color behind them to “group” them together.
7. The pictures of the aura do NOT need color – they stay in black and white as is. Color would sit behind them
8. The section called “Violations” on the right panel is one large section. However, due to their being so many pictures in it I’ve created each row to be slightly different so the eye isn’t overwhelmed. Use your discretion as to how to do this.
9. The final size of this poster is 36inches wide by 24inches in height. I imagine it as a four-color poster.
10. the logo is NOT the final colors. We are still working on that so don't consider that when making your color choices.
11. Also the arrows in the big circle can have their colors changed. they are also not final colors - just placeholder colors.