creative and high quality illustration work for packaging.
How FEED. The Agency started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
FEED. The Agency
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
FEED is an award winning physician brand talent agency that transforms physicians into a brand that can achieve marketplace differentiation- with a distinctive philosophy and identity.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. We need a creative new design, Power Point or Keynote (preferred), for our physician brand positioning and brand brief report delivered to top U.S. specialty physicians.
2. We are seeking a great presentation designer that wants the opportunity to earn repeat business from our award winning agency. We treat our best designers with the upmost of respect and have rewarded the best handsomely for great work. We've even hired full-time certain designers that we wanted their talents as part of the FEED team.
3. The goal is to create a brand brief using either Keynote or Power Point that matches the look + feel + exact content of this brand guide (see brand guide link at http://issuu.com/rwds/docs/light?e=…35/3131183, and access to the actual attached photoshop file of this brand guide, and the attached Power Point Presentation to form a complete presentation.
4. (See attached presentation) We want the designer of this presentation to take the slides we've completed in attached presentation and match the look and feel as described in point 3. above. Take creative liberty in developing a new layout for the content found on these slides.
5. The goal of this presentation is for our agency to be able to use this presentation for any client by simply changing a particular picture or name. **We must be able to change the copy for each new client, but we want the design layout to be consistent for each new client.
6. In summary, we want a designer to create a Keynote or Powerpoint version to look and feel exactly like the Brand Guide (file attached.) and creatively incorporate our attached slide deck to create one cohesive presentation.