Good job, very fast. good to work with. thx Artlu.
Pinke did a great job. She was really easy to work with and I appreciate her attention to detail. Highly recommended. A+++++
Amazing Job! It was a tough decision between all these designs and I can't believed the quality of what we were delivered.
fast and good, will hire again
How Yelena Kublitski started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a house painting company. We offer house painting services to our local customers, and also provide advice to our global website readers (help choosing paint color, creative painting ideas and DIY painting instructions). It's almost like we have 2 businesses in one - a local painting service (AK Painting And Powerwashing) and online painting advice (House Painting Tutorials).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- our existing business logo: AK Painting And Powerwashing with our
phone number under it (don't change the logo)
- the name of our website: House Painting Tutorials (feel free to
change fonts/colors in any way you like)
- some visual representation of what the website is all about (photos
of exterior/interior house painting, paint color chips, fandeck, paint
brush or anything else that will illustrate our website's topics)
- Exactly 960px wide
- No more than 150px tall
- No more than 50kb in file size
What i want:
- clean and simple design (nothing busy or loud; later i will also
change my ad banners as well and i don't want the header to complete
with them for attention)
- warm and inviting color scheme, feel-good colors that are easy and
beautiful to look at (you can ignore my existing color scheme if you
can come up with a better idea - i can always adjust it later after
the header is done)
- "light-weight" header (not overwhelming or heavy looking; for
example, i like the curved edge of my current header because it makes
the header look "lighter" but i'm open to other ideas)
- gender-neutral design that will appeal to both men and women
(nothing industrial, nothing cutesy - my audience and customers are
both men and women, pro's and DIYers)
- easy to remember/recognize (not cookie-cutter looking; don't overuse
stock photos - i want something really custom-made and creative)