The attached illustrator file has all of the data that I'd like the infographic to consist of. The PDF file shows this same information in PDF form. The jpeg files are images that are already included in the illustrator file, in case you want to use a bigger format of the images. Your job is to turn this mess into a sexy looking infographic. (Please use the graphics in this "messy" data, especially the graphic of the woman. I notice that incoming designs are not doing this. Unless you make your own graphics (on the same level as the included graphics, please incorporate the graphics that I present to you.)
1. You're free to edit the images you see in the attached illustrator file because they are royalty free.
2. Add your own graphics/images. For example, all of the percentage points should be represented by bar graphs, pie charts, or whatever else you think is reasonable.
3. Make the infographic "flow". It should be easy on the eyes and fun to look at. Add some interesting caricatures, graphics, illustrations that add to the story. The illustrator file shows you the basic format this story should be set up.
4. Add a little space on the bottom of the infographic so that I can put the references.
5. I'd appreciate it if the final file is in Photoshop or Illustrator format.