How Joey805 started their other graphic design journey
We are an awards manufacturing company looking for new, creative designs.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The audience we are targeting are youth basketball leagues. These designs will potentially become trophies which will serve as awards for youth league basketball teams.
- The trophy must be in-proportion so it stands about 7 inches tall. Exact specifications are not required in the design.
- Your trophy design must be gender-neutral. This means you cannot include figures of either a male or female, but gender-neutral figures are acceptable.(Note: figures are not required)
- Obviously the trophy must be based around a basketball theme, but object such as flames, stars and cups can be included.
- We have found motion action is very popular among our targeted demographic. It is encouraged, but not required, to include some form of motion wether it be a shooting star or a ball going through the net.(Note: there are just examples to help you get an idea)
- Designers must include a rectangular engraving plate somewhere in their design. Typically the plate is located on the base of a trophy, but it is not required to be there. The plate is about 3 units wide by 1 unit tall for reference.
*This trophy will be made out of plastic or poly-resin which are very flexible materials. So worry about just making a creative design and we will adapt to make it production ready.