- The book is mainly aimed at women who are lacking in self-esteem and confidence, that has held them back from achieving their success, and can do with a boost.
- They enjoy their work/jobs and have their on and off days, but are not truly fulfilled by it.
- They mainly work in the City and live in the leafy suburbs.
- Men may also want to purchase the book to give as a gift
- Age range: typically mid 30's to late 40's
- They are typically married or live with their partners
- Children still live at home in the family unit
* I will provide a document as a guide.
* I want the cover to reflect the above, a little along the theme of 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'.
* I mainly want to focus on one woman but with two personas, the confident one and the introvert, inhibited one. Similar to twins. E.g possibly the introvert one whispering to the confident one as if to say "what do you know?", "what's your secret to success?"
* The confident one has a smirk/smile on her face as she listens, with eyes moved to her left side (as the picture is being looked at, the eyes are looking to the right), to where she is being whispered to.
** Please note. I am NOT looking for a design that has a woman with two heads on the one body :o)
* I am also open for you to be creative. With this creativity, the color is an important factor.
Please feel free to let me know your thoughts behind the design you create, as I am very open to dialogue and to communicate with you, as per your input.
Thanks in advance.