Kriszta was a great designer to work with. All our requests were taken care of in a timely manner, they had a great attitude throughout the project, and we ended up with a GREAT new design. Additionally, the Photoshop files that were provided at the completion of the project were extremely clean and well-organized. Great work! I'll definitely be inviting xxttaa back for our next design contests.
How mediaworkz started their other graphic design journey
InvoicePricing.net and Why-Pay-Sticker.net
Generating auto sales traffic.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- 3 static GIF or JPG banners (same basic creative, 3 different sizes), that will then be repurposed for a second brand
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banners must include website name
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should incorporate the look of the website (only InvoicePricing.net is live, so simply use a different color scheme for the other set of banners)
- Please include vehicle images, sticking to the following makes: Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan (there should be more than one make in each banner)
- Include the following copy: "Dealers are cutting prices to meet quotas"
- Also include the following copy: "All vehicles are on sale"
- Include button that says: "See Blowout Prices"
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF or JPG banners at the indicated file sizes, as well as all original Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks files