We're super happy with bearbrick's designs. The designer followed our design brief when it mattered and added his own creative touches throughout the webpage. Very creative, very good at taking feedback, and very responsive.
- Mark @ HelloBody
How captainc started their other graphic design journey
We need a header for our poker rakeback site RakeFox.com. We'd like rounded corners at the top like the site http://raketracker.com. The elements that should be included are the site name/logo (a little fox and something that reminds of poker would be nice) and the navigation bar.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We'd like something like raketracker.com, classy but a bit more fancy. You can use the fox in the site name to create something brandable, funny, and that will make players want to sign up for the site.
- Desired Color Scheme: Green and Blue
- Desired Style: Site name/logo to the left, nav bottom
- Accepted file formats: .psd
- Style: It should remind the players that they can earn money playing poker.The design can be fancy, but should include playing cards and a "foxy" logo thatis brandable and will make them think of "the little fox will bring memore money". For the nav bar, use the existing nav categories.
- It's not 1998 anymore. We love design and master Photoshop, but we just don't have time to do it ourselves. So give us that web 2.0 (whatever that means) we like.