• Help people understand the size, scope, and impact of Alzheimer's Disease in America by designing a unique, creative, and compelling infographic using factual data
• Alzheimer's Disease by the Numbers
• Use the content spec attached for all copy and data (see zip file attachment)
• Create an amazing one-page infographic (see examples below)
• Use bold imagery and typography to present the 8 major data points (see zip file attachment for copy & data)
• Design should be 8 inches wide at 300 dpi; 10 inches minimum height, but can be as tall as needed to convey all info
• Design should scale down to 600 pixels wide at 72 dpi and still retain readability
• Use Caring.com logo (use of tagline not required), fonts, colors, and other assets available in zip file attachment
• Consider Alzheimer's Purple Ribbon as a design element:
• Provide final artwork as layered PSD or Illustrator file
Infographics We Like
Be creative! Help us spread the word about Alzheimer's!
If this infographic is successful, we'll be commissioning several more, so additional work will be awarded to the winning designer.