The template must display well in Outlook and other popularemail clients as well as webmail like yahoo and gmail.
Here is a very simple design of a marketing email we liked:
Replace logo with logo from our website: http://www.newyorksemi.com/
Use the same colors in our logo to formulate the base colors for thetemplate.
We do not have the wording nailed down, but here is what we can use tocreate the design:
Headline: Are You Still Looking for those Hard toFind Components?
Subtitle: 30 years of Electronic Sourcing of Obsolete,Hard to Find and Long lead time Components and Customer Service with a “Wow”!
Next section should read something like this:
First Link: SEARCH NOW for
- Hard to find electronic components.
- Obsolete electronic components.
- Allocated and long lead-time electronic components.
- Mil-Spec electronic components.over 10 million line items! And It's free and always updated. Noregistration required. Guaranteed response on every RFQsubmitted. (SEARCH button)
The search button, and any other buttons should have rounded edges and lookreally sharp. Maybe some shading, bevelor something to make it stand out nicely.
General text under that:
NEW YORKSEMICONDUCTOR is a global leader in sourcing electronic components andproviding advanced procurement solutions. We have 30 years of industryexperience which truly gives us a comprehensive understanding of thecomplex issues faced by purchasing departments every day.
· Same day shipping.
- ANSI/ESD certified warehouse.
- Packaging and shipping tailored to your specifications.
- Sales are channeled through our worldwide network of stocking distributors.
- All product offered for sale is new, unused, and in original manufacturer packaging.
- New York Semiconductor stocks over 10 million electronic and electromechanical components. On the right hand column … This stuff should stand out nicely either throughspecial font treatment and or graphical treatment:
Contact Us at 631-844-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org better yet WE’LL CALL YOU BACK (link not yet determined)
SEND RFQ NOW
No registrationrequired. Guaranteed response on every RFQ submitted.
Certification Seal under that (http://www.newyorksemi.com/images/iso.gif)
In the bottom, where it now reads “Dell Inc …” put New York Semiconductorand our telephone number (631-844-9700) and email address (email@example.com), Both should really stand out.
Footer information or unsubscribe information should read:
Youare receiving this email because you opted in at our website or have a previousbusiness relationship with us.
If you no longer wish to receivecommunication from us, Unsubscribe from this email.
New York Semiconductor is located at:
1855 New Highway, Unit A
Farmingdale, NY 11735 U.S.A.
Forward this email to a friend