How Velocity Solutions started their other graphic design journey
We run and support a national website for over 200 radio stations.
Each of these radio stations has many indvidual radio shows all requiring their own website banners, streaming audio, online competitions etc.
It is only in the last 6 months that we have centralised control of the websites to our new department and we have had many challenges and communication obstacles. and create a friendly interface with these users of our website so they don't see us as the enemy but rather a team of people who are here to help them
PLEASE EMAIL ME firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Velocity Solutions Group Pty Ltd - Radio Department
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We are looking for a monthly HTML Newsletter Template
- Our radio station website is http://www.theradio.com.au (Would be great if one of you clever designers could use our Radio.com.au circular logo but jazz it up either with new colours or animate it.
- Really want to make this newsletter stand out as "IN YOUR FACE WE ARE PRO ACTIVE AND HERE TO START KICKING SOME BUTT AND MAKING CHANGES TO THE WAY WE DO THINGS"- A list of the headings that I think we will want to put in each month's newsltter include:1. Welcomeand Monthly update from the radio.com.au management team;
2. What’snew in version 2 of our CMS system
3. Newprocess to lodge website requests from our team
4. Bestinnovation from one of our radio stations on theradio.com.au this month (Then ascreen shot and link to say the Western Australia’s stations’ website)
5. Monthlyincentives for station that uploads the nest innovation to their local website
6. Coolistock photos and graphics you may witch to use on your local station’swebsite;
7. FlashBanners – What we can do for you and what information you must provide us withif you want us to create a flash banner for you local station website
8. Newideas and initiatives to start generating income from your local station’swebsite
9. Audiostreaming from theradio.com.au
10. Wishlist for Version 3 of our Radio.com.au CMS
12. Weeklyand Monthly website statistics Reporting
13. Onair competitions and give a ways (e.g CD give a ways for the month)
- HTML Newsletter Template
- The Template to have a really funky colourful and friendly heading utilising theradio.com.au logo (http://www.theradio.com.au)
- A funky colourful heading for each of the sections listed in the section above
- Where possible please use your creative talents and image libraries (happy to pay more if we have to) and hopefully some animated gifs to make each of the headings/sections requested above really stand out!!...
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or additional information I can provide for you.
As always I appreciate all your talents and efforts and I will provide as much additional information and feedback as I can for you all.