How Brainscape started their other graphic design journey
Brainscape is an educational iPhone application that uses a "flashcard" system to help users study nearly any subject (e.g. Spanish Vocabulary, medical school facts, etc.). The central theme of our brand is that we use a scientifically optimized algorithm to help people learn as fast as humanly possible.
This contest is to design an image that helps us represent a large number of facts being reviewed on a iPhone and absorbed into the brain. It will be used as a “tile” image for the video on our home page, at http://www.brain-scape.com.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Brainscape users are tech-savvy, comfortable studying online and on their iphone (or Android phone). Typical users are adult learners studying foreign languages, older students studying for standardized tests (SAT, Medical School, etc), and college students creating cards for their courses.
THE IMAGE SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
• Clean, crisp, and professional, without too much intricate detail
• Use of the Brainscape website’s existing color palette
• An iPhone (black, gray, or white) as the phone used in the image
• A stylized image of a brain (not an “anatomic”-looking brain)
• Expensive / 3-dimensional (not too cartoon-like)
• Dimensions: 16 x 9, high resolution