Item 1...Our logo, which has OATS in large, dark green letters and O'Brien Animal Transportation Services written over it in small black type.
OATS uses a dark green and white theme. The folder should use dark green with black type and have a white background
The front of the folder should include the logo and some other artistic addition. It could also have a catchy slogan or phrase that ties into OATS and what we do
The right inside sleeve (8 3/4" x 4") should have area for a business card and some other artistic design behind it
The left inside sleeve (8 3/4" x 4") should state:
* Animals must have room to stand & turn in crate
* Their head must NOT touch the top of the crate when sitting (must be two inches above their head)
* Dishes securely attached to the kennel door (snap on)
* No loose hard items inside the kennel
* T-shirt, sock or small blanket with owners smell for comfort
* Absorbent material on the kennel floor
* No Tranquilizers or Sedatives !!
* Frozen water or ice cubes in one of the dishes
* All original veterinarian & flight documentation must travel with your pet
The back of the folder should indicate to please visit our website at animaltransportation.com for more information
The back of the folder should have at the bottom (or wherever is visually pleasing) : our OATS logo, our phone number (650-525-9099), our fax number (650-525-9199), and our website: animaltransportation.com.
the front and back of the folder must be professional is presentation. imagine that this folder will be sent to corporations or the military to represent OATS. At the same time, animals can be used to tie into what we do.
The back of the folder should list our services. It should say:
"Our services can include:
* Domestic & International
* Corporate Accounts
* Military Accounts
* Group Move Capacity
* Exotic and Equine
* Pickup & Delivery (full door to door service)
* Veterinarian & USDA requirements
* Flight & Travel Coordination
* Import & Export Documentation
* Customs Clearance
* Ground Transportation
* Flight Container Requirements"