How Dialoger started their other graphic design journey
We are using a graphic on our website that is animated. We would like to use this graphic in PowerPoint or in proposals and need a version that tells our story without any animation.
It's important that the graphic be really beautiful and elegant.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For an orientation, go to our website at http://www.DialogGrp.com and click on the "Our Unique Approach" tab on the right side. Click on the slider rule and see how the three bubbles appear for Marketing, Organizational Transformation and Public Sector. When you roll over the bubbles words appear. I am looking for a graphic or graphics that can be used without animation. I am not fixed on the three bubbles - just that there are three points to the story and that they are connected.
The final product should be one graphic for each of the three areas (Marketing, Organizational Transformation and Public Sector) plus one treatment on how they can be used as a single slide. For example you might show each graphic next to each other locked up.
- Item 1...Color scheme and look/feel should be consistent with our branding on http://www.DialogGrp.com. Our base color pallet is:
C: 0% M: 60% Y: 100% K: 79%
C:68% M: 34% Y:0% K:0%
Hex values are the following:
- You may use additional colors along with the above but they should look as if part of this color pallet family.
- Page size should be 10" wide by 8" tall
- No need to include our logo in the graphic but you can use elements of it if you'd like. Note that the three circles tie into the three circles on our website:
- Something very sexy, elegant and clean.
- Final deliverable is the original source files such as an InDesign file - so that I can make adjustments as our services change or our legal department MAKES us change!
- An exact copy of what we have on the website. What we have is too clunky and not elegant enough
- No flashy colors