Attached files show mock-ups of what is required. Mock-ups were cut/paste from other images. Artistically they are rough, but the characteristics, size, and position of elements is accurate.
• Photo realistic reflective/chrome-like silver or gold video poker machine against casino background.
• Dimensions of machine – width, height, buttons, video screen, banners - should match those of the attached examples.
• Button graphics for all button states must be provided - Up (lit and unlit), Down (lit and unlit) so that movement can be animated later.
• Payout table should be constructed in text so that payouts can be easily changed.
• Banner creatives must contain “Video Poker” and “Multi-Game”. Colors and design of banner creatives are left to the designer’s discretion.
Two sets of graphics consisting of video poker machine, buttons in all states, payout table, banner creatives, and casino background:
• One set of graphics suitable for display on an iPad in landscape orientation - 1024 wide by 748 high.
• One set of graphics suitable for display on an iPad in portrait orientation - 768 wide by 1004 high.
The final designs must be submitted in original working file formats compatible with the tools used (e.g., 3dsmax, Maya, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) as well as final elements also submitted in Portable Network Graphics (.png) format.