We need a NEW amounts graphic for the "Typical Compensation Amounts".
Almost every page of the compensation part of the website has a "Typical Compensation Amounts" graphic.
This graphic highlights the injury and the typical compensation amount the client may expect to get.
The graphic is an essential part of getting the client interested in making a claim with us.
It needs to:
1. Be in-keeping with the look of the website i.e. clean, sharp, easy on the eye.
2. Grab the attention of the reader and help in the process of encouraging them to complete the online form.
3. Include all the existing injury types and amounts as seen on the current 'Typical Amounts Graphic'.
You can see the current graphic that we wish to change by viewing the attachment or by visting an example page:
4. Be flexible so that additional injury types can be added at a later date.
5. The graphic will appear above each article on the website in the same way the current graphic is. Therefore please do not make it too big. I would suggest max width 700px and max height 175px.