Sell sheet that promotes the product at a trade show event.
- Format: Tri-fold brochure
Possible layout (Please add what you think looks good):
1. Company logo, tagline
2. Flow diagram
3. Key Benefits
4. Benefits by Role
5. etc., etc.,
- Content Requirements:
2. Tagline: “Care Transition Simplified for the First Time”
3. Product highlight description: Rovicare, Inc. is an EMR-integrated, cloud-based platform that simplifies the discharge process between providers and patients while improving clinical and financial outcomes through length of stay reduction, higher patient satisfaction, readmission reduction and improved partner accountability.
4a. Using the shutterstock image below, replace the icons with icons similar to what is found on Rovicare.com that illustrates the relationship between the patient (at center) and other components.
Maintain color and style used on shutter stock image, just use new icons and verbiage below:
0. Patient (center)
– High patient satisfaction through transparent, collaborative experience that promotes healthy outcomes.
1. Doctor (green)
- Real-time status updates for Primary Care Physician to help maintain care continuum.
2. Hospital (yellow)
- Improve bed turnover through length of stay reduction
3. Transport (dark blue)
- Effectively coordinate and communicate transport info between stakeholders
4. PAC/SNF (orange)
- Maximize referral opportunities through effective patient and hospital collaboration
5. Home Health/Hospice (red)
- Collaborate effectively with previous providers to ensure high-level care continuum.
6. Home (light blue)
- Achieve optimal clinical outcomes by avoiding redundant care, delayed discharge and ineffective provider follow up
From Shutter stock:
From Rovicare.com https://rovicare.com/the-solution-2/
4b. Use graphics for other sections as needed. Suggestions:
- consider smartphone and laptop graphic used on winning design (attached) for booth backdrop
- Can also look at other images from website, Rovicare.com
- consider using people images that differentiate between healthcare “Administrator” and “Case Manager” as noted below in “benefits by role”
- Using other images where artistically needed
- Would like to see icons used for each category under “key benefits”
“BENEFITS BY ROLE”
- Maximize revenue by increasing bed turnover through reduction in average length of stay without adding more beds.
- Minimize financial and clinical liabilities by reducing readmissions through improved partner collaboration and handoffs.
- Negotiate better contracts with payers using real-time performance data
- Strengthen financial and brand equity through improved patient satisfaction
- Speed up and simplify discharge process by eliminating archaic tools--email, phone, fax and paper.
- Simplify the facility selection experience through comprehensive facility databases that match care and insurance requirements.
- Fix communication gaps between providers using a centralized messaging system with historical tracking and accountability.
- Never miss an important event using real-time milestone and status updates without logging in
- Eliminate ED congestion through direct discharge to post-acute facilities
- Remove Bottleneck Processes
- Payer Pre-Authorization
- Referral Response Times
- Disorganized Transport
- Congestion from ED Overflow
- Eliminate Archaic Technology
- Avoid Expensive Alternatives
- Adding More Beds
- Increasing Staff
- Overworking Current Staff
- Leverage Real-Time Data
- Key process data
- Partner performance data
- Internal performance data
- Patient performance data
- Improve Partner Accountability
- PAC scoring system by hospital
- Social scoring by patients
- Real-time performance data
- Referral response times
- Payer authorization performance data
- "Annual Financial Benefits"
- Discharge Efficiency - $4.3M
- Patient Satisfaction - $1.1M
- Reduce readmissions - $2.3M
- Partner Accountability - $$$
Footnote: * Saving is calculated based on 100 beds hospital with 5% improvement in discharge efficiency; Simulation suggests the efficiency can improve by 20%.