Outstanding designer! Talented and hard working. I highly recommend him and wish the best of luck in all future projects.
Pleasure to work with and very happy with the final result.
Great experience! Very happy with the designs and the design process.
- Emir Aličić
A delight to work with - responsive, clever and improved my concept. A pro. Thrilled with the product design.
Right from the beginning I've known that I like this design!
How amritV started their other packaging or label journey
Who are you known as?
Asian Consumer Care
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• SVAG is a mass priced brands with premium quality products.
• It is a mild and gentle facewash. It is free of SLS/SLES and parabens.
• The brand is unisex & targeting ages 15-25
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• SVAG means Gentle in Dutch. The brand name is a dual wordplay on Swag as well as Gentle
• This is a new launch brand and there will be future launches in facewash segment & extensions to Body Lotions, Face creams etc.
• The design of packaging should be such that further variants can be launched by modifying the color code. For e.g this variant is a Gentle Rose facewash. We may launch a Lemon facewash next. So the design should allow this flexibility while still maintaining the design family.
1. The pack should look modern and classy feel.
2. Youthful yet elegant & sophisticated design.
3. We want the packaging to convey as though it is an international brand.
4. It should standout clearly from a distance in cluttered retail environments.
5. If possible, avoid Halftone images
6. If possible, avoid using design elements that will require third party licensing, royalty or purchase
7. Share the design in a tube mockup but final artwork in flat label design (KLD in AI provided)
8. Following attachments are provided:
• Design brief (pdf)
• Label Shape Drawing (AI & pdf, dotted lines are guidelines for graphic element placement)
• Content details (pdf)
• Competitive Packs for reference (ppt)
• Barcode (will be uploaded at later stage)