Fantastic artists and a great communicator. I hope we get to work together again soon.
How secondlinebrewing started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
Second Line Brewing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
As a newly opened craft brewery located in the heart of New Orleans, we are looking for our first point-of-sale poster. These posters will serve to introduce our beer to local consumers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A point of sale poster that:
1) introduces the consumer to our brand and our products;
2) utilizes graphic artistic stylings that are unique New Orleans (Google Michalopoulos, George Rodrique) or a retro rock poster look
3) Incorporates our logo (files to be attached);
4) May use the tag lines "Everybody loves a parade", "Something's brewing in the Crescent City";
5) Can be clearly seen in a dimly lit bar from 12 feet away.
6) Will be 11"x7" when printed.
Please spend a bit of time researching New Orleans and visual elements that are unique to the city. Our initial audience will be locals, they know the city and won't be fooled by anything less then the real essence of our city
We really like the way Tipatina's has posters for concerts we also like the poster releases for Moose's Tooth First Tap Posters.