What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Take a look at http://www.AmbitionMission.com for the first two books in the series and what they look like. I want the third book, which will be to teach business owners how to hire, build, and train a sales team, to embody the look of the series while standing out on its own. See "what I want" below.
BOOK TITLE IS:
A Guide to BUILDING A SALES TEAM - faster, easier & for greater profit
- I am thinking Yellow with red lettering but am not married to it. (First book blue, second is green, fifth will be black)
- multi-layered PSD (Photoshop) format - design should be such that it will be easy to increase the "spine size" once final page count is known
- cover design is 6" x 9" front and back plus spine (assume 1/2" for now)
- THIS IS A SALES book so must be exciting, yet professional
- design must communicate professionalism and experience while remaining engaging (exciting)
- audience are business owners, not consumers