The Scott & Fyfe Group is an independent, privately owned industrial textile manufacturer.
Operating from four manufacturing sites based in Scotland, Mexico and China, we are global providers of innovative textiles and technology. Currently covering a variety of markets, we offer product ranges that include:
· Circular and flat woven polypropylene fabric for the FIBC industry
· Stitch bonding and warp knitted fabrics which include Textron for rubber underlay backing
· Loop fabric for the technical and abrasive manufacturing industry
· Advanced glass fibre reinforcement materials for the FRP industry
· Weft insertion polyester fabrics that can be made into laminated or coated fabrics
· Knitted fabrics and 3D spacer fabrics for the automotive industry
One area of our business provides glass reinforcement fabrics for the composites industry. Our glass fabrics are bought and processed by our customers by pulling resin through the fabric to form a glassfibre part. These parts are used in a number of markets. For example they can make dash boards for cars. water slides, sledges, parts for boats such as hulls and septic tanks.
The Polymat range is a range of 4 products that are used as reinforced fabrics for fibre glass parts.
Our website is http://www.scott-fyfe.com
Our audience are companies/ manufacturers who use glass reinforced fabrics to make parts or components.
These companies can be automotive suppliers, boatbuilders, water slides manufacturers, septic tank manufacturers and any other companies manufacturing fibre glass components.
Our audience will also be companies using certian processes such as RTM - Resin Transfer Moulding
VARTM - Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer Moulding
LRTM - Light Resin Transfer Moulding
Our audience will be technically minded
We are looking for 4 logo's to represent our Polymat Range of products. They need to look part of the same range but show the different characteristics that they hold as products. We would also like these designs to compliment our Company Logo.
The 4 products within this range are:
Polymat "Hi-Flow" Max
> Premium Product. Engineered structure to add maximum benefits to the end user. Highest Priced Product
> High-end product. Designed to add benefits to the end user.
> Standard product
> Market Standard, cost effective option
The brand designs need to look professional.
1. No Cartoons
2. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Not to be too fancy.
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Layered .psd and .jpeg
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo