Visual Dreamz did a fantastic job and was even willing to help with any minor changes after the contest. They got the idea of what my client wanted, and overall experience was very positive. It was very exciting to see my raw idea become a reality with such a talented designer.
How ATRA started their print or packaging design journey
Looking for a new design of our membership brochure outlining features and benefits of membership. Legal size document with folds. More membership brochures are needed.
Winning designer will be considered for hiring to design two other similar designs once the basic design is agreed.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
4-panel 3 fold brochure on Legal size paper (8.5x14)
We are a non-profit organization preparing a large marketing project and need a new design of a brochure for our mailing. We need a fresh new design to promote membership of our services to transmission shops.
Most shops want to know what's in it for them with Membership. This is the message we want to create.
Open to color schemes. Please include our logo and contact information: 2400 Latigo Ave, Oxnard, CA 93030 (805) 604-2000, 800-428-8489, http://www.atra.com
Our website is currently being redesigned. Don't use the current design style.
Headline on the opening page...What's in it for me?
Sections to include:
- How to Join
- Save you and your customers money
- maximize efficiency and productivity
- continuing education
- spots for three testimonials
- Contact Information
- CostsJoin ATRA NOW and start increasing your revenues immediately!
- no pastel colors
- our industry is mostly men, nothing too fancy, frilly or feminine
- Our website is currently being redesigned. Don't use the current design style. Brochure doesn't need to match the site, but here is the style of the new site for reference. staging.atra.com