Amazingly talented designer! Would love to work with again! Thank you so much! My book cover looks better than I ever imagined it would. The ideas you had were incredible.
How L2P Project started their print or packaging design journey
L2P Learner Driver Mentoring Program
DIVRS is a not-for-profit community based organisation in Melbourne which seeks to address local disadvantage in the inner northern municipality of Darebin. We provide a range of services and programs. For more info see http://www.divrs.org.au
We have a new program called the L2P Learner Driver Mentoring Progam which aims to assist learner drivers under 21 years, who do not have access to significant adults or a suitable motor vehicle, to accrue the mandatory 120 hours of supervised learner driving experience. Learner drivers are matched with fully licensed volunteer mentors who have undertaken a selection and training process.
Recruitment of volunteer mentors is key to the success of the L2P Program. We are looking for a designer to create a standout A3 poster and DL sized brochure to promote the L2P Program to potential volunteers.
The L2P Programs aims to:
* Change the lives of young people with limited supports and help them develop skills and confidence and gain access to better education, training and job opportunities.
* Promote social connection between people of different backgrounds
* Value Diversity - learner drivers come from a diversity of backgrounds hence we want to attract volunteers from a diversity of backgrounds - men and women, people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
* Promote community safety.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We want to attract volunteers from a diversity of backgrounds - men and women across all ages (17 years to 70+) and across all cultural backgrounds.
Given the program is supporting young people, design elements that appeal and/or reflect younger people would be good.
OVERALL LOOK AND FEEL:
* Warm and inviting community (not corporate) feel.
* Appeal to people from a broad range of ages and backgrounds.
* Celebrating social connection, diversity and fun.
DL Sized (A4 with two folds and three panels). Double sided. Full colour.
Text for brochure is in attached Word doc (L2P Mentor_flyer.doc). The brochure should have same text flow as this doc. An example of a brochure design we like from similar programs elsewhere attached (Finalbrochuredesign.pdf). This is just an example - feel free to be creative. The brochure is going to be printed using an offset printer so it can have a bleed at the edge.
A3 size. Singe sided. Full colour. Based on brochure design. Text for poster is in attached doc (L2P_Poster.doc). An example of a poster design we like from another similar program is attached (L2P Poster.pdf). This is just an example. Note that the poster is going to be printed digitally so a 3mm margin (at least) from all edges required. The brochure is going to be printed using an offset printer so it can have a bleed at the edge.
The L2P Branding guidlines are attached as well as 3 versions of the L2P logo. Choose 1 of these 3 logos to be incorporated into the brochure and poster design as appropriate. Please leave room in brochure design for 3 more small logos of sponsors that are yet to come.
PROVISION OF DESIGN FILES:
Final designs for brochure and poster needed as:
* High res (300dpi) print-ready PDF
* Low res (72dpi) PDF
* A copy of each of the files in editable form is required too.