I'm very happy with the design and the process. TokageCreative was very easy to work with and was able to complete our brochure within our guidelines but with a creative edge that we don't have. We even noticed an issue after handover and payment was made which TokageCreative fixed for use quickly. I highly recommend TokageCreative!
How Farsedakis Holdings started their print or packaging design journey
BuyerVerse.com is an online introduction site where sellers find buyers for $1 (no commissions). Buyers post what they want at the price they want to pay and wait for sellers to find them. Sellers get instant satisfaction in finding buyers immediately (opposite concept of eBay type sites).
The site will allow Buyers to post not just goods, but experiences (ie, lunch with favorite sports star for $x).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are trying to taget both Buyers and Sellers in this launch campaign. We need one message that can communicate that Buyers can post what they want, while Sellers can instantly search for Buyers for the goods they wish to sell.
Our desired customer is male or female, age 35-59, HHI of $100k+, online shoppers.
The main message the ad needs to convey is:
• Model thinking about what she wants to buy. If you want to incorporate specific text, it should be “I’ll pay $1000 to have lunch with Oprah.”
• Model thinking about what she wants to sell. If they want to incorporate specific text, it should be “I just found 29 buyers for my Rolex!”
The key elements we need the ad to show are:
• Buyerverse logo - attached
• Model on site (or using computer to convey usage) - attached images are for direction - can use any similar images
• Any other items that help convey message