How CareerCup started their print or packaging design journey
CareerCup.com helps students prepare for interviews with top technical firms. We do this through a website with forums for interview questions, one-on-one coaching, and, most important, a book of technical interview questions and solutions.
NOTE: This book will appear as both an electronic book (pdf) and as a print book.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Students who are interviewing with top software companies.
* The book title is "Cracking the Technical Interview"
* The company name "CareerCup" (or CareerCup.com) must appear on the title page
* The page size is 6 inches x 9 inches
* The following text must appear:
150 technical interview questions and solutions. PLUS:
* Behind the scenes look at the Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Yahoo interview.
* Interview war stories: the view from the other side.
* Advice on how to approach 24 types of interview questions.
note: the word "plus" is not important
* Optional: Author name (Gayle Laakmann) can appear on the book
* More details on the book for background: http://www.careercup.com/book