How Read This started their print or packaging design journey
We are a new literacy company looking for book cover that has to be kid friendly. The book cover have to portray reading success.
Read This Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for the cover for our first literacy book.
This will be book cover #1 in a series.
Each cover in the series will have its own color.
This literacy program draws from a variety of successful reading styles.
We are hoping to sell this book online at first in the US and then expand to Asian and European countries where English is taught in school as a second language.
The cover must be clean, fresh and inviting.
- Blue base
- Must leave spot for logo
- Needs to say Learn to Read as well as Answer key included.
- Has to be colourful and kid friendly
- Perhaps the use of an animal
- It must depict reading success
- Title: Read This 1
- The cover will be 11x17 folded (approx 1/4 inch for spine)
- Printed process
- 300 dpi
- Needs to be delivered in workable pdf. Fonts required