What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company is a trading company and we sell frozen vegetables and frozen fruits to the Japanese market. We procure products from all over the world but mostly from the U.S. and Central America. Our products include frozen corn , frozen peas, frozen potatoes, frozen broccoli as well as frozen blueberries and many other frozen vegetable and fruit items.
We are beginning to send to our Japanese customers a newsletter twice monthly which will inform them about the current crop conditions and other useful information in regards to the products we sell to them.
- Item 1...Must have our company logo
- Must have our company name and address and telephone number of the Seattle branch office - you can pull this information from our web site.
- Simple design - fresh looking.
- design should be suited to the Japanese market place
- Should have some type of visual
- Item 1...We dont want something that will be distracting to the information we are writing .
- We don't want something that will take up a lot of page space.